A number of things set the Rotary Youth Exchange Programs apart from others, but the most important ones are:
- The network of Rotarians at both home and overseas who are there to support you. Rotarians are all volunteers who do not get paid for their time. They do what they do because they enjoy it and want to make the world a better place. Rotary is non-religious and non-political.
- You will attend Rotary Clubs, where Rotarians will take you to amazing places.
- For LTYE there is more than one host family. We see this as a great thing. If you speak to former exchange students, they will tell you that learning to live with new families is part of the learning experience, and generally great fun as well!!
- The cost. Because of the number of volunteers involved in the program, we can keep the cost much lower.
- Support network both in Australia and your Host country.
- Outstanding training before you leave. We don’t just put you on an aircraft! There are full briefing and debriefing days.
- Long Term Youth Exchange (LTYE)
- Short Term Exchange (RANZSE)
- The Exchange Experience
- Why Go With Rotary?
- Scholarship Scheme
- Youth Opportunity Grant
- Information for Prospective Applicants (LTYE)
- Application Process
- Student Rules
- Social Media Policy
- 10 Top Tips
- How will it affect my schooling in Australia?